Mikhail Flenov - Resume
Who am I?
I live in Ontario and work in a very beautiful city - Toronto. I like web development, chalanges, working on difficult projects and solve problems.
- Development - I build something for fun even in my spare time
- Photography - I like spen some time traveling and shooting pictures
Have worked on the next web sites
I have lots of experience in different types of optimizations. Wheeloffortune.com is a high traffic web site. A lot of show watchers come to the site after the TV Show. My responsability was to make sure the site can handle the traffic.
Working on sonyrewards.com involves working on PCI compliance. The web site deals with stores user related information and credit card data and has to be secure.
- C# and .NET - 8 years.
- Objective-C - 2 years
- MS SQL Server - 12 years.
- SOAP and WCF - 5 years
- Oracle - 2 years
- C/C++ - 5 years
- Java - 2 years
- PHP - 8 years
- Linux Apache MySQL - 8 years
- HTML, CSS - > 10 years
- ASP.NET - 6 years
- Microsoft MVC - 2 years
- Responsive Design- 2 years
- Security. I have 5 years experience working in High traffic web sites and E-Commerce. Working on E-Commerce involves following the latest security standards.
- Optimization. Working on High traffic web sites requires good understanding how to build efficient SQL queries, use caching and use efficient code patterns and algorithms.
Solution Architect/Application Developer
Klick Health, Toronto (Dec 2009 - Feb 2015)
I was leading a team of 2 developers. My responsibilities were: providing information architecture expertise, planning, designing and implementation of architecture solution for the next web sites:
- Develop API for SonyRewards iOS and Android mobile app
My work day is 20% architecture + 80% code development
My responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Help clients to finalize Business Requirements
- Write technical specification
- Oversee quality, testing and implementation of data acquisition and information delivery
- The maximum team size was 4 developers
- Determine the approach, architecture and infrastructure
- Analyze the requirements that need for the modules
I was responsible for code design and system optimization. Wheeloffortune.com is a high traffic web site. A lot of show watchers come to the site after the game ends and I need to make sure the site can handle the traffic.
Working on sonyrewards.com involves working on PCI compliance. This web sites store user related information and credit card data and has to be secure. I have to deal with all types of security issues.
SonyRewards - it is a point bank system + e-commerce web site. I developed and maintained financial reports, ETL scripts, OLAP database and OLAP reports.
Some of the additional responsibilities:
- Design, Develop and Unit Test applications for current and upcoming products
- Design and develop financial reports, including OLAP Date warehouse reports
- Develop and maintain web site security policy
- Continuous maintenance, support and improvements on existing web sites
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Maintain and document code using source control system
- Interact with clients to collect and document user requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
PPX Services, Toronto (08.2009-11.2009)
Develop WEB sites using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP). Develop templates for the main company project. Write tests for WEB site testing using selenium.
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, MVC, SVN, Linux, MacOS X, Selenium
Application developer | Web Developer | iOS Developer
Created about 30 web sites. Most of them are personal pages but some are pretty big. One of the biggest one is www.cweek.ca. I did all development of the mobile applications available on the same web site: http://www.cweek.ca/app.php
I have developed some desktop application that available for free at www.cydsoft.com. All applications are currently available free-of-charge.